Thursday, March 1, 2018

Flexing Some Muscle

I know it is sort of a trite title but I am in final stages of finishing some 60's muscle. I have been waiting for a decent sunny day to get some better photos but living in the Pacific Northwest it is all monochrome here for another few weeks. These are some I received after the Holiday I posted previously.

Few kits here about ready:

Revell 69 NOVA SS - I came up with some custom wheel for it and used Rustoleum 2X Plum with Tamiya Lacquer Pearl Clear over it - So take notice if you are wonder about paint compatibilities.







Revell Foose 68 FireBird - used the Stock parts but ditched the decals painted it Model Master Italian Red Lacquer







Revell Of Germany 65 Mustang 2+2 Fastback - Model Master Daytona Yellow Lacquer - Stock kit, still have the interior to do.



- Hobby Dude

No comments:

Post a Comment